- In 18 months, when all the economic gains made over the past 8 years have been wasted, the GOP will claim that Trump “inherited” a bad economy.
- When Syria is lost to the Russians and we go to war with Iran, the GOP will claim that Trump “inherited” war in the Middle East.
- When Russia emerges as a main-player in Eastern Europe again, the GOP will claim it is the result of Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State six years ago.
- When juries find Trump guilty of sexual assault, fraud, and larceny, the GOP will claim it’s a “left-wing conspiracy”.
- And when people die because they have lost their lifelines of Medicare and other programs designed to help the poor, the GOP will claim nothing because they just don’t care.